Sunday 31 March 2013

Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict with lemon dill aioli Paleo

Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict

Let me start off by apologizing to you about my use of camera phones. It's bad, really bad. BUT- I promise next time to take an actual picture of this before I eat it all :)

Avocado, poached egg, paleo mayo with smoked salmon and dill? delish!

Very simple way to use up leftover smoked salmon and get your omegas!!!

This, my friends is easy. Don't have a poacher? no problem- use a small pot or a deep sauce pan with water. Boil the water, turn down to medium and crack your egg in that H20- easy peesy.


Ingredients

  • 3 slices smoked salmon
  • dash o' dill
  • 1 avocado sliced
  • 1 free run egg
  • 1 tsp paleo mayo
  • squirt of lemon
Preparation

Poach egg. Slice avocado and place a layer on plate. Layer smoked salmon. In a bowl, mix paleo mayo with some dill and lemon juice. Place poached egg on top of salmon and drizzle with aioli. YUM!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment